To provide opportunities to a large number of Students who have excelled at the G.C.E. (A/L) examination but being deprived of pursuing their higher studies in state Universities.
To provide quality education at a reasonable cost in a nurturing environment, where both young and adult working students are given the opportunity of upgrading their careers in their selected fields of profession or in new areas with recognized, academic certification. Approved by the University Grants Commission, at Aquinas College of Higher Studies,
we are totally committed to offer courses which address the needs of the industries/employment market, and to prepare our students for a challenging employment and career development within the framework of a truly holistic education process.
Three passes at the A/L ( Local or London ) in one sitting in any stream
– A special selection exam will be held for the applicants who wish to follow the Degree Program.
– Applicants who wish to follow the Degree in English Medium are required to successfully pass the General English Test.
– An English test (1 hour and 30 minutes duration) will be held for the applicants who wish to follow English literature as a Subject.
Three years (6 semesters)
( Weekdays and Weekends )
( Weekends ) Saturdays 8.00 a.m. – 6.00 p.m. / Sundays 8.00 a.m. – 6.00 p.m.
( Weekdays ) Tuesday to Friday 8.00 a.m. – 4.30 p.m.
Application Fee : LKR 1,000/-
Registration fee : LKR 5,000/-
Course Fee : LKR 400,000/-
- Payable in semester based installment schemes
- Student loan facility with Banks
Dean / Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities
Rev. Fr. Prageeth Chamara
Contact Nos. : 011-7389115/22; Ext: 223
e-mail : email@example.com
Academic Head/ Department of Humanities
Ms. P.A.Deepani Chathurika
Contact Nos : 011- 4611151,011-7389115/22; Ext: 220 , 225, 0763598416
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Location : Jubilee Building 3rd Floor